View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

JUAN GARClA is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: "Native American" Squash-People Approve Gay "Marriage" - 08-25-2011, 01:03 PM

I have to admitt that at first some of your jokes were funny. The ones that tell the truth, yes Mexicans come here and take the jobs that Americans don't want. We are the hardest working class in the United States so you are very wrong about Mexicans being lazy, Mexicans are also the least likely to receive any type of social service becasue of their status here in the United States. You need to get your ass off that chair and start making money another way, yes easy money so it seems right. Your site sucks if u were smarter u would post up jokes that are atleast funny and would bring more visits to your site. I don't blame you, people like YOU are racist when they don't know any better. There is so much out there and it is not ur fault that you are deprived of the real outside world, instead of sitting in a chair trying to make that money you should stop being a low life and go out there and meet other people learn something that will be uselful in the future and stop being so racist and yes it is racist if u would know better you would know the meaning of racism there are so many different terms that have different connotations and meaning. I feel like im wasting my time writting this email to you like an EDUCATED HARD-WORKING class mexican because u are the complete opposite and i know that you porbably don't understand half of what im saying. Point being get a life and educate yourself! and i wish you would respond im really curious what else you have to say. Maybe u can take more dumb shit to say out of your ass!