View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

The Bright Beast is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.The Bright Beast is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: "Native American" Squash-People Approve Gay "Marriage" - 08-03-2011, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer View Post
Just wanted to let you know what i think about your whole website. I think you should all go to hell for it!!!!!!! YOu stuped S.O.B.'s!!!!! How dare you say mexican people dont work!!! how dare you say all they want is to steal jobs. Without them america would not prosper as it does. ITs people like you that make this world unbearable to live!! We have enough racism in this world and we dont need more hate added to it. Low scum like you have no place in this world. I ashamed that you live in america that you make your home and your familes home among us. While you prosper off hate others are dieing in the streets from it. you all should be ashamed!!
Thank you for your persecution, as a True Christian™, 1 Peter 4:14 tells us that:

If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

Also, Matthew 5:10-12 says that:

Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Therefore, I thank you, Unsaved Trash for this persecution as you have assured me a place in Heaven! GLORY!

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.