X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SKITTLES: THE CANDY OF QUEERS! OUTRAGEOUS PERVERTED HORRORS!

Originally posted by openmind View Post
    Why can't it be just what it is- a rainbow.

Not a symbol for anything, just red, orange, yellow, green, and blue sitting side by side.

I fail to see how a candy is gay.
    The gays want to bend everything to their agenda. The are the second biggest threat to America at the present time.
    Matthew:
    5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
    5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
    10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
    10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

sigpic

Comment

Actually they wanted a flag for their community. The rainbow represents their wide diversity AND equality.

Comment

Actually they wanted a flag for their community. The rainbow represents their wide diversity AND equality.
        WRONG. Satan craftily nudged the gays towards taking the rainbow as their symbol in order to insult GOD's promise never to destroy the Earth with water again. It's just one more way of hocking a loogie in the face of CHRIST.
        sigpic
        The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
        - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

Gays are not now, nor have been, nor every will be equal while God is alive. That means forever!
          Matthew:
          5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
          5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
          10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
          10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bob4God View Post
            WRONG. Satan craftily nudged the gays towards taking the rainbow as their symbol in order to insult GOD's promise never to destroy the Earth with water again. It's just one more way of hocking a loogie in the face of CHRIST.

That is an outrageous claim! It makes absolutely no sense.
            But, this does::

LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender) Pride (1978)

Pride flag (LGBT community)

Main article: Pride flag (LGBT community)
            The rainbow flag, sometimes called 'the freedom flag', was popularized as a symbol of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) pride and diversity by San Francisco artist Gilbert Baker in 1978. The different colours symbolize diversity in the gay community, and the flag is used predominantly at gay pride events and in gay villages worldwide in various forms including banners, clothing and jewelry.

Originally created with eight colors, pink and turquoise were removed for production purposes and as of 2008, it consists of six colored stripes, which should always be displayed with red on top or to left. Aside from the obvious symbolism of a mixed LGBT community, the colors were designed to symbolize: red (life), orange (healing), yellow (sunlight), green (nature), blue (harmony), and purple/violet (spirit). It is most commonly flown with the red stripe on top, as the colours appear in a natural rainbow.[11]

The flag has very positive meanings!

Comment

But, this does::

LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender) Pride (1978)

Pride flag (LGBT community)

Main article: Pride flag (LGBT community)
              The rainbow flag, sometimes called 'the freedom flag', was popularized as a symbol of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) pride and diversity by San Francisco artist Gilbert Baker in 1978. The different colours symbolize diversity in the gay community, and the flag is used predominantly at gay pride events and in gay villages worldwide in various forms including banners, clothing and jewelry.

Originally created with eight colors, pink and turquoise were removed for production purposes and as of 2008, it consists of six colored stripes, which should always be displayed with red on top or to left. Aside from the obvious symbolism of a mixed LGBT community, the colors were designed to symbolize: red (life), orange (healing), yellow (sunlight), green (nature), blue (harmony), and purple/violet (spirit). It is most commonly flown with the red stripe on top, as the colours appear in a natural rainbow.[11]

The flag has very positive meanings!
              Yes, molesting children is oh so positive!
              Matthew:

sigpic

Comment

1st Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

GOD knew you would say that thousands of years before you were even born! If THAT doesn't prove the Bible, what does, amen?

As True Christians, it is our duty to reveal these truths to the world, even if it makes us look ridiculous!

Are you gay? My guess is that within a year you will be, if you keep blindly following the gay agenda for the destruction of America.
                sigpic

Comment

No, I am not gay, I have a great boyfriend in fact.

Straight people molest children all the time- show me statistics that say gays do it more. Oh, what's that?? You can't!

Comment

No, I am not gay, I have a great boyfriend in fact.

Straight people molest children all the time- show me statistics that say gays do it more. Oh, what's that?? You can't!
                    Oh please, the fags practically INVENTED pedophilia! The only reason that you hear more about straight people molesting kids is because the media is run by Big Sodomy activists, and everybody is always trying to put the straight people down.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh please, the fags practically INVENTED pedophilia! The only reason that you hear more about straight people molesting kids is because the media is run by Big Sodomy activists, and everybody is always trying to put the straight people down.
                      Amen Brother Hatchet, this is certainly Godly advice, and a clear indicator that True Christian men should only wear thick white briefs! None of those homo boxers or boxerbriefs here, no sir!

I am ashamed to admit to my fellow brothers in CHRIST that I have often not had to worry about securing it in place, as it stands up on its own most of the time. It has proven quite embarrassing at times. It seemed like whenever I was getting ready to teach a Bible study with the youth group back in Kansas, up it would go.

I have prayed often and fervently for it to go down, but my tallywacker continues to defy the will of GOD.

you sound an awful lot like a pedaphile yourself, bob

Comment

you sound an awful lot like a pedaphile yourself, bob
                        How DARE you pick and choose random posts and twist my words to make me look like some kind of altar boy molesting, wine drinking catholic pervert!

My interest in young men is PURELY spiritual! HOW DARE YOU!!?
                        sigpic

Comment

How DARE you pick and choose random posts and twist my words to make me look like some kind of altar boy molesting, wine drinking catholic pervert!

My interest in young men is PURELY spiritual! HOW DARE YOU!!?

I didn't twist your words in any way. I copied and pasted it directly.
                          So now bob, do all of your spiritual interests give you wood?

Comment

I didn't twist your words in any way. I copied and pasted it directly.
                            So now bob, do all of your spiritual interests give you wood?
                            As a mere woman, you have NO business interrogating me about such private matters. If you had read the entire thread IN CONTEXT you would see that we were merely discussing unfortunate situations in which the devil causes hardening of our shameful members.

What were YOU doing in the men's only section?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                              These ones sure are:

You faggot! This man is a warlock!! EVIL EVIL EVIL. The proceeds of those pink candies goes towards funding breast cancer research. Something god has inflicted upon our wives breast because people like YOU walk the earth.

My wife died because of faggots like Nobar King and I am a God fearing American reverend from Nothumbs, Tennessee

I have been told that Nobar King may too be a terrorist planning to rape many innocent young christain boys anus's

HE SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED GOD TOLD ME SO

Comment

Originally posted by Revrend Lovejoy View Post
                                You faggot! This man is a warlock!! EVIL EVIL EVIL. The proceeds of those pink candies goes towards funding breast cancer research. Something god has inflicted upon our wives breast because people like YOU walk the earth.

My wife died because of faggots like Nobar King and I am a God fearing American reverend from Nothumbs, Tennessee

I have been told that Nobar King may too be a terrorist planning to rape many innocent young christain boys anus's

HE SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED GOD TOLD ME SO
                                Your terrorist threats against me have been noted, and passed on to the FBI, DOF, Homeland Security, your local police, the DMV, and your 7th grade homeroom teacher. Expect a visit Monday at school. It won't be pretty. Try not to struggle, because they just add additional counts of assault to your original charge: (hate crime, slander, libel, terroristic threats).
                                May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Working...
                                X