View Single Post
(#1201)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen Langobard

DolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: What are you offended by right now? - 03-13-2018, 08:52 PM

Mitza dear, you've just posed a puzzle that muddles my womanly brain a tad, but I think I follow for the most part. Know what else is puzzling, but not at all surprising? Have you noticed nearly all the #MeToo aggressors being accused all seem to be JEWISH MEN!?

Harvey Wienerstein, Dustin Hoffman, James Levine....goodness, why if this doesn't prove all Jewish men are creepy toad-like perverts, I don't know what would! We all know why. They are so butt ugly, who'd want play with their tiny dreidels unless there was force, or a good price?