View Single Post
(#57)
Old
Thank you Pastor Pistle!
Forum Member

Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seeker has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: How to be a Good True Christian™ Wife - 09-03-2007, 04:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hikari View Post
I'm sure it's juice, I was there.
What I mean is that, in the relationship I'm in with my boyfriend right now, we split the work. He does some, I do some. And he's never "put me in my place" or anything like that. He knows that if he ever tries to lay a finger on me in a malevolent way, he's going home severely injured. Our relationship is 50/50, like any normal relationship should be.
Tell that to the judge. A little vodka mixed with juice never did anybody no harm..

I am still confused... You say he has never "put you in your place" and also..then you make it sound like he could be abusive or something. (if you stood up to him)

I sure hope for that wonderful 50/50 thing. You did explain it so well and thank you!

If the Lord leads you to it, he will get you through it.