View Single Post
(#205)
Old
Unsaved trash, Knuckle-dragging abo girl
Under Investigation

Full of it

satellitemind is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.satellitemind is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.satellitemind is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.satellitemind is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!! - 10-05-2010, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
If you knew it was a book of fables then why did you insist on going about it being true. It only makes you look foolish.
I never said it was true, you asked me if I have ever seen a hare and tortoise race and I asked you in return if you have ever seen Jesus.

Quote:
When did I "shove my religion" down your throat. Did I go to your house and start telling you about the Lord. No! You were the one that has come here trying convert us True Christians to follow you.
Uh, when you told me to "start getting with the Lord" possibly?

Quote:
Look! I gave you an answer and then you started twisting it with your foolishness about the hare and the tortoise. So stop twisting things around!
You didn't give me an answer. You know exactly what I meant and you told a 'joke' answer. Therefore, I told a joke in return.

Quote:
I think you should contemplate these Bible verses.

1 Chronicles 21:8 And David said unto God, I have sinned greatly, because I have done this thing: but now, I beseech thee, do away the iniquity of thy servant; for I have done very foolishly.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.
I think you should contemplate this part of the Bible.

"In your heart do not hate." Leviticus 19:17