View Single Post
(#768)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Hatred is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!! - 03-23-2013, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
Once you stop complaining about what the True Christians™ do, you might gain a bit of credibility. Until then, everything you've said or will say just proves you lie.
I'm not complaining. I'll leave you alone if you'd like. I don't really care.

Quote:
You talk about respect, while not realizing or acknowledging that I'm NOT one of them (look under my name, what does it say there, Einstein?). Talk about amusing? How about several HUNDRED of your kindred spirits registering here, whining and crying 'til their mascara runs about how they're SO NOT EMO.
You're not a christian, but you sure as hell act more like one of them than anyone else in the world that isn't one of them. Oh, and like I said before, nobody really cared enough about you people or this forum to actually cry. And emo is a music genre. Sticks and stones can break my bones..

Quote:
What death? They're all still alive. They just got tired of milking you saps, and have decided to go enjoy all the MILLIONS OF DOLLARS you gave them for prancing around complaining about how rotten life is while you idolize them and make them stinking rich.
The death of the band. The band members are still alive, but the band isn't. And wow, buddy, let me fill you in on something. Their last studio album, Danger Days, has only two music videos, due to the fact that they ran out of money and couldn't make any more. They're not rich. Sure, they might be upper class, but they're not stinking rich.

Quote:
Completely unproveable claim.
Ask the people I follow on twitter and tumblr and other social media websites about this "unproveable claim" that I've made. They'll disagree with you. And they'll know from experience.

Quote:
So did 9/11. Are you going to start celebrating that?
I'm not celebrating the breakup of My Chem. I love them to death. I'm just mourning. And no, you wouldn't celebrate 9/11, because that's a totally different subject altogether.

Quote:
Where'd you hear that? On the Internet? Do you believe everything you read on the Internet? I've got a bridge for sale, it's a real bargain.
No I don't. But I did hear it on the internet. Guys, you have your own wikipedia page. You're like the westboro baptist church.. except worse.

Quote:
Why? The millions of dollars you've given each of them aren't enough? Oh, boo freaking hoo.
I believe now would be a good time to state that overused little quote: money can't buy happiness. And while you probably don't care about their happiness, I do. So, yeah. And maybe we have spent millions of dollars on them, but they have funds they need to take care of. And it's all for good reason.

Quote:
Hey, clueless twit: this ain't your forum. You don't make rules (or bargains) here.
Okay, cool it. I thought you guys had consciences, but I guess not.

Quote:
Anyways, who appointed you in charge of making deals for every MCR fan i the world? Show me power of attorney, or sod off.
No one did. But I think we can all agree (given the lack of fans on this site recently) that we're done with you. We don't care.

Alright, guys. Initially, I just wanted to deliver the news. So I'm out. Let me mourn in peace.

So long, and goodnight.