View Single Post
(#857)
Old
Unsaved trash, suspected queer

Deathqueen is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 10-09-2012, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
Why do, we have the morality God calls for.

What is your problem?
So you know what god thinks? Where is god that you are speaking to? You would not think the way you do if you were born in Iran or India. All of your beliefs come from the external not from within. If I am taught that blue is green that is what I am going to know. If a kid is never taught about god or Jesus will it ever be an issue? People created god and Jesus just as they created the word blue for the color.

Facts:
No one has the slightest physical evidence to support a historical Jesus; no artifacts, dwelling, works of carpentry, or self-written manuscripts.All 4 canonical gospels are written by anonymous Greek-speaking Christians living 40-75 years after the death of Jesus, not by eye-witnesses. All claims about Jesus derive from writings of other people. We have no original copies of any book in the New Testament, and most of the copies we have come from many centuries after the originals were lost. There is no evidence for any clam in the bible. The bible is just a book why can't people just admit that?

“Revealed faith is not harmless nonsense, it can be lethally dangerous nonsense. Dangerous because it gives people unshakable confidence in their own righteousness. Dangerous because it gives them false courage to kill themselves, which automatically removes normal barriers to killing others. Dangerous because it teaches enmity to others labelled only by a difference of inherited tradition. And dangerous because we have all bought into a weird respect, which uniquely protects religion from normal criticism.”
- Richard Dawkins