View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Touched by Jesus Christian Love

Marko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Best places to store your KJV Bible - 07-03-2014, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel G View Post
I have a hollowed out version of the most sinful book I could find (no God kickers would look there to steal it) and finally decided to hollow out The Giving Tree. It teaches children to mutilate and possibly eat their parents, ultimintly killing them, and mocks Jesus's sacrafice. I had to stack up a few copies, but I think they don't look to out of place on my bookshelf.
Dear Daniel.

I'd like to hear more about your faith. Please, make a proper introduction on the introduction forum. Maybe you have done it before (because you are a forum member) but somehow I could not find it. If so, I'd like to get a link to that introduction.

It is so nice to read about how people found their faith in Jesus
John 3: 5-8
and how Jesus came into them
Acts 8:15-17