X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Recommended True Christian™ Music

Originally posted by MaidenMan View Post
    Iron Maiden is pretty good. They make reference to the bible a lot.
    While it is true that the iron maiden is effective at winning converts, historically it has been abused. I believe it was invented by Catholics, if I am not mistaken. In a True Christian(tm) theocracy, an iron maiden could be used to good effect. It just depends who is applying it.

What does this have to do with music, though?
    The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
      While it is true that the iron maiden is effective at winning converts, historically it has been abused. I believe it was invented by Catholics, if I am not mistaken. In a True Christian™ theocracy, an iron maiden could be used to good effect. It just depends who is applying it.

What does this have to do with music, though?
      Iron Maiden, the 80's British band. They have a song called For the Greater Good of God.
      Revelation 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Comment

Iron Maiden, the 80's British band. They have a song called For the Greater Good of God.
        What is that, some EMO punk band like the greendays?

Friend, I do not know what drugs you are taking but it is messing up your mind
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Iron Maiden is pretty good. They make reference to the bible a lot.
          God has already spoken on the subject of "heavy metals" music.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by MadInHead View Post
            Never heard of them, i never listen to limey music anyway

Comment

This song is a classic. Every True Christian(tm) has it committed to memory.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

A song for those of you out there, and YOU KNOW who you are, who have barnyard issues....

Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
                Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
                Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
                The Loose Canon - HTML version
                Loose Canon Fan Page
                North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
                I have been to The Volcano!

Comment

I can relate to this. I used to be the one who would believe in a thing that is not actually that complete for information. But learning prophecies in this site has made me decide which way I should really go to

Comment

Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
                    Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
                    Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
                    The Loose Canon - HTML version
                    Loose Canon Fan Page
                    North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
                    I have been to The Volcano!

Comment

Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post

That is NOT a Christian song!! That's a song by a queer with makeup smeared on it's face!

This is a Christian song!

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

This man is so moved by the Spirit that he overwhelms the less-than-faithful so they can only call it "Terrible": [1 b : formidable in nature : awesome <a terrible responsibility>]...

It moves me terribly in its sheer Holy Ghost Power.

Comment

Wow, that is amazing! Catchy too.
                          Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

From time to time, in order to better understand contemporary culture, I have turned on the radio. However, I always find it to be such a cavalcade of cacophonous nightmares that I quickly switch it off. I'm afraid that my oral sensitivities are not prepared for modern day rhythms, and beats. And I fear discovering what happens when the bass is finally dropped. But that all being said. I am absolutely intrigued by some of the evocative titles with which many bands style themselves. "The Grateful Dead." "Fine Young Cannibals." "Nine Inch Nails." Absolutely macabre and fascinating. Although, there is one group that so utterly feels me with dred, I barely dare to speak it aloud. Everytime I hear, I am filled with cadaverous rot, festering garbage, scintillating carapaces skittering about a lurker sinking beneath a half-sunken log. I am of course referring to. "The Beatles." Oh, I do not have the moral fortitude to play their songs through my phonograph.

Comment

Believe it or not Randy Travis used to be very GODLY and talented - and have the voice of angel -

Before his wife turned him into a mean drunk and with butt demons.

sigpic

Tweet me Here
                              My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

I'm so excited I found this! Not because I like nigra music, of course. Because I plan to give it to my nut head nephew for Christmas. He likes that hip hop bee bop jungle boogie colored music, so he should like this. Plus all the songs are about Jesus, God and Salvation!

I hope he likes it.
                                Attached Files
                                Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
                                in 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X