View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Unsaved trash, godmocking chav

Jason the drunk mick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jason the drunk mick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jason the drunk mick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jason the drunk mick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jason the drunk mick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jason the drunk mick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jason the drunk mick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jason the drunk mick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jason the drunk mick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jason the drunk mick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jason the drunk mick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Attention atheists: Lacking belief requires faith - 01-10-2014, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pim Pendergast View Post
As Christians, we know the minds of atheists better than atheists themselves do. As an atheist, you don't know what you think. You can't know God does not exist. Romans 1:20 tells us that everyone knows He exists. Perhaps you believe you know He doesn't exist. But your denial of His existence stems from a deep hatred. Verse 29 of Romans 1 tells us that those who don't acknowledge God's existence are in fact haters of God. Let me prove this to you.

If, for example, a so-called Christian sins and stubbornly refuses to repent, he must be shunned.

Mat 18:17b But if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican. context

Likewise, in many cultures, if a son or daughter does something against their parents' wishes, they are cut off. In their parent’s minds, they no longer exist. They are dead to them. There is no greater contempt for a person than to so hate them that they don’t exist in your mind.

Let the hatred go, buddy, and let God in.
Firstly i have no hatred not even towards you i just think you are wrong
Secondly if you can say you know god exsits than i can say i know he doesnt and one of us will be proven right at the time of our death althought at that point it wont matter

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
abominable works, there is none that doeth good.