View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Touched by Jesus Christian Love

Marko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Best places to store your KJV Bible - 07-03-2014, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel G View Post
Will do, thanks for the heads up.
It may take a while, as I am going offline for a trip.
Not offline from Jesus though! I'm bringing my Bible!
You're welcome!
Can't wait to see your humble testimony of how He changed an inferior boor to a believer with good manners. When touches us from deep inside, we feel totally different, There is Christ's Ultimate Power!!!

1 Corinthians 1:18

Last edited by Marko Loimaan-Aho; 07-03-2014 at 03:47 PM. Reason: typo