View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash, Teenaged Heathen
Under Investigation

Sarah-Shan't is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sarah-Shan't is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Thumbs down Re: This verse really sheds light on god's character. - 05-24-2009, 07:19 PM

Whew! You guys are still argueing about This? Man, it's like watching five-year-old fighting over whether Santa is real or not. Okay, here's the thing: The bible is real. God is real. Personally, I just can't see a worl without a God-like character located somewhere in the Heavens. And you other's who kepp rubbing it in people's faces like "Oh, well you don't believe in God? That's too bad have fun in Hell Hahahaha"...yea no, you should be ashamed. That is not how we are made to do things. Saying that just makes people want to go against you, it's all in the human phsycy to rebel against people who talk like that. If people said that stuff to me, I would probably rebel...if i were in that situation. There's no need to talk like that, oh and believe me, I am no high and mighty person to be saying this, but I was raised to speak my mind about things that I thought were wrong. And I cannot help but comment about these barbaric displays of "He's real" "no He's Not" "go to hell!"
Cause that's all that's going on at the moment!