X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The History of Rock and Roll Music! (NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDRE

I didn't see any Catholic homilies played backwards.
    Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 01-18-2008, 08:48 AM. Reason: You didn't need to quote the whole thing.
    ACTS 5:29

But Peter and the apostles said in reply, "We must obey God rather than men."
    There you have it-so WHAT'S STOPPING YOU COWARDS?

Comment

Originally posted by Father Thomas Martin View Post
      I didn't see any Catholic homilies played backwards.
      The last one is your standard Catholic "Upon this Rock" misinterpretation.
      Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
      Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
      Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
        The last one is your standard Catholic "Upon this Rock" misinterpretation.
        You mean "The scam beneath the mask"?

Somebody has WAAAAY too much time on his hands...
        ACTS 5:29

But Peter and the apostles said in reply, "We must obey God rather than men."
        There you have it-so WHAT'S STOPPING YOU COWARDS?

Comment

Ever wondered where the epidemic of foot-fetishism came from? Take a look this this video:

And the red flags in the background! They've gotten more subtle in their support for communism since then.
          Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
          Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
          Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

But Janis Joplin was a pious Christian and knew how to pray

Versión de "Mercedes Benz" (Janis Joplin, Bob Neuwirth, Michael McClure)Concierto 5 aniversario Deria MusicaSala Apolo - Barcelona - Abril 2007Compra "No T...

(sung by Lilith)
            "Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me" -- Faaabulous President Bush, May 27, 2004

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Troll View Post
              John Lennon was a great artist, father and man. When he was MISQUOTED as to saying the Beatles were more popular than Jesus, it meant that their fanbase was larger than Jesus' followers were during his time.
              That I can believe. Useless hippy scum do tend to be quite hefty, what with not getting any excercise and sitting around smoking the reefer madness weed all the livelong day.
              Originally posted by Father Thomas Martin View Post
              You mean "The scam beneath the mask"?

Somebody has WAAAAY too much time on his hands...
              Yes, but we're not the ones who spent centuries trying to pass a pagan fishcult off as Christianity! The scam between the mask indeed!

Anyway, I agree that there is definitely something deeply, unforgivably wrong with secular rock music. This string of incoherent blasphemies spent over three months in the British pop charts:

I believe it's since been covered by the Spice Girls, Robbie Williams, and Westlife.
              O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
                Anyway, I agree that there is definitely something deeply, unforgivably wrong with secular rock music. This string of incoherent blasphemies spent over three months in the British pop charts:
                Oh!! My ears. That woman's accent is not American or Jesus's
                sigpic

I loved Newt before Newt was invincible

Comment

There are many bands who 'worship' Satan and consider Satan to represent freedom from the opression by the Church in Northern-European nations, such as Norway and Finland. These bands refer to themselves as 'black metal'.
                  This is the only part of rock music which is legitimately Satanic.

There are many other different stlyes of rock, such as Jimi Hendrix, back in the 60s, AC/DC in the 70s, then the evolution of Heavy Metal in the 80s and 90s to stupid emos and indie in this century.

Bands such as Black Sabbath and Iron Maiden speak of the devil for novel appeal. They use this in an attempt to be outlandish, for lack of wanting to be like everyone else. I would not consider this as unholy or Satanic in any way, as they are not explicity blaspheming Christ or empowering Satan.

As for the Jimi Hendrix quote:
                  "Excuse me while I kiss this guy.", it is in fact "Excuse me whle I kiss the sky.". Hendrix was a known drug addict so this could have had several different meanings, but I'm not quite sure how it could be perceived as homosexual.
                  I personally take it to be a metaphor, used to describe a kind of euphoric state where he may feel as though he is flying or 'kissing the sky'. This state may or may not have been drug-induced but I find it to be quite an interesting lyric.
                  This music is not intended to be religious, nor should it be.

Comment

Originally posted by Sacha-DG View Post
                    As for the Jimi Hendrix quote:
                    "Excuse me while I kiss this guy.", it is in fact "Excuse me whle I kiss the sky.". Hendrix was a known drug addict so this could have had several different meanings, but I'm not quite sure how it could be perceived as homosexual.
                    I personally take it to be a metaphor, used to describe a kind of euphoric state where he may feel as though he is flying or 'kissing the sky'. This state may or may not have been drug-induced but I find it to be quite an interesting lyric.
                    This music is not intended to be religious, nor should it be.
                    Oh, my dear Socka, I thought the same before I was Saved.

After all, the lyrics printed online say, "Excuse me, while I kiss the sky."

Let us not forget that Jimi Hendrix was a Nigra, and therefore spoke Niglish.

He actually said, phonetically, "Ex-kyood bee, wyd eye kissdisguy". The last two syllables, "disguy", sound exactly like "disguise" without the "se" on the end.

Now, if you WANT to hear "Excuse me, while I kiss 'duh sky'," you will. However, it's clear to anyone who can comprehend Niglish (also known as Ebonics or Black English or Jive) that he is referencing slapping his overstuffed chocolate lips on a fine young white man's pursed pucker.

Which pucker, I do not wish to guess.

Son, I suggest you get your head out of the clouds and come down to Earth, before God casts you all the way into Hell!
                    www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
                    Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
                    Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

T
                      Bands such as Black Sabbath and Iron Maiden speak of the devil for novel appeal.

We already know about these Satan worshippers. It's the ones who pass themselves off as normal yet shove subliminal messages down the ear canals of impressionable youth that are the real worry. If it wasn't for the righteous researchers of this sinful material, many of us would never know of the dangers of this kind of music.
                      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by JennyD View Post
                        Oh, my dear Socka, I thought the same before I was Saved.

After all, the lyrics printed online say, "Excuse me, while I kiss the sky."

Let us not forget that Jimi Hendrix was a Nigra, and therefore spoke Niglish.

He actually said, phonetically, "Ex-kyood bee, wyd eye kissdisguy". The last two syllables, "disguy", sound exactly like "disguise" without the "se" on the end.

Now, if you WANT to hear "Excuse me, while I kiss 'duh sky'," you will. However, it's clear to anyone who can comprehend Niglish (also known as Ebonics or Black English or Jive) that he is referencing slapping his overstuffed chocolate lips on a fine young white man's pursed pucker.

Which pucker, I do not wish to guess.

Son, I suggest you get your head out of the clouds and come down to Earth, before God casts you all the way into Hell!
                        Why must you resort to racism to make your point? At the end of the day music is music, regardless of who wrote it. I think you should get your head out of the gutter and stop being so intolerant.
                        You disgust me.

Comment

Oh dear, aren't we a bit uppity today.

What's next. Are you going to call that Hendrix nigra a racist because he recorded "Band of Pikeys"?
                          Psalm 81:10:
                          I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                          open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

Why must you resort to racism to make your point? At the end of the day music is music, regardless of who wrote it. I think you should get your head out of the gutter and stop being so intolerant.
                            You disgust me.
                            That was a very intolerant, hateful thing to say. Not only that, but you couldn't be more wrong.

If you think that Christ favors "Jesus Loves Me" just as much as he might "Tutti Fruitti" and other jigaboo trash, then you are about as lost as lost can be.

I think you owe sister Jenny an apology.
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                              That was a very intolerant, hateful thing to say. Not only that, but you couldn't be more wrong.

If you think that Christ favors "Jesus Loves Me" just as much as he might "Tutti Fruitti" and other jigaboo trash, then you are about as lost as lost can be.

I think you owe sister Jenny an apology.
                              Your sig says that hypocrites will burn in hell. Yet you call me intolerant and use the phrase 'jigaboo trash' to make the same point? You better start repenting buddy.

Comment

Your sig says that hypocrites will burn in hell. Yet you call me intolerant and use the phrase 'jigaboo trash' to make the same point? You better start repenting buddy.
                                How is it intolerant to point out when someone is useless to society? If people don't want to be stereotyped, they should stop being so stereotypical. You bleeding heart liberals are all the same. You don't want to look at the problem, find the proper person to blame, and try to solve it. You just want to call level-headed people like us racist and sweep the real problem under the rug. Open your eyes and look around. I'm sure you'll find lots of jigaboo trash in your ungated community.

I agree with Pastor Ezekiel. You owe JennyD an apology.
                                Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
                                in 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X