X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PROOF God is REAL!

Originally posted by PhDAstrophysic View Post
    Science does win.
    Make a sentence out of the following words.

Assertion. Not. Supported. Evidence. By.

I think you'll be pleasently suprised.

YIC
    1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by PhDAstrophysic View Post
      Science does win.
      No, Jesus wins. Always.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Hello, I would like to say something about proof of God's existence. At several points in the discussion, people have referred to faith. Aren't faith and proof antithetical? If one has proof, one does not require faith. Yet the Bible certainly says we must have faith. Doesn't that mean that we can't have proof? Also, I have always thought that the New Testament makes the point that we should not try to find proof. I will try to find verses. Am I mistaken?
        This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture only. --ADMIN

Comment

Originally posted by Estreya View Post
          Hello, I would like to say something about proof of God's existence. At several points in the discussion, people have referred to faith. Aren't faith and proof antithetical? If one has proof, one does not require faith. Yet the Bible certainly says we must have faith. Doesn't that mean that we can't have proof? Also, I have always thought that the New Testament makes the point that we should not try to find proof. I will try to find verses. Am I mistaken?
          Having proof is possible, but it is the easy and not recommended way (John 20:29).

By the way, I'm having a hard time trying to locate your introductory post.
          God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
          True Christians are Perfect!
          True Christian™ Love.
          Salvation™ made Easy!
          You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
          Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
          Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
          Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
          Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
          The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
          Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
          God HATES Rational Thinking!
          True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
            Having proof is possible, but it is the easy and not recommended way (John 20:29).
            These ideas of syllogism are dismissed as myth even by atheists.

Here we see a parade of autistic demoniacs denouncing logic with a softening up exercise for their denouement in trashing everything of value from the reclaiming of Christendom for Jesus to the witness of martyrs such as John Baptist, the platter, Salomé, his head, and the God who loved him (but not her).

"Philosophy could never deliver quantum physics" they spout in glee and it didn't but neither is Mammon Beelzebub which they certainly would never deny. These atheists. And the fact of their attempting to create unity where there is none is a demonstration of the falsehood of "science" Jesus teaches us:
            MARK 3
            And the scribes which came down from Jerusalem said, He hath Beelzebub, and by the prince of the devils casteth he out devils.
            23 And he called them unto him, and said unto them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan?
            24 And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.
            25 And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.
            26 And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end.
            27 No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house.
            KJV

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
              Make a sentence out of the following words.

Assertion. Not. Supported. Evidence. By.

I think you'll be pleasently suprised.

YIC
              Assertion supported by evidence -- not!
              But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy. (2 Chronicles 36:16)

The Bible is perfect and contains ZERO contradictions: A True Christian™ guide to logic
              Using a spirit level to identify homosexuals: A guide for those without the "gaydar"
              "eSports": Become Usain Bolt without leaving your sofa

Comment

Evidence. Not. Supported. By. Assertion.

is there a prize?

Here's a great example from our resident "scientist"

Absence of evidence is evidence of absence. Therefore, there is no evidence to prove
                An outstanding start there, precisely the opposite of what any secularist claims particularly secularist physicists (and especially astrophysicists), chemists and biologists. And secularist mediums, warlocks & necromancers for that matter just in case any persistent dolt was going to introduce such a theme in a "debunking" display.

OK, so moving on to another post we get:
                Click image for larger version

Name:	LogicMan.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	1917794
                ..which surpasses even the opening gambit [above] in that the "logic" dumped on us employs the very method whereby such "rationalists" as I suppose Mr Lunkhead considers himself to be demonstrate his tenet to be false.

How very sad that despite his considerable entertainment value Mr Lunkhead is on the well buttered tube leading directly to HELL.
                FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                  Evidence. Not. Supported. By. Assertion.

is there a prize?

Here's a great example from our resident "scientist"

Absence of evidence is evidence of absence. Therefore, there is no evidence to prove
                  An outstanding start there, precisely the opposite of what any secularist claims particularly secularist physicists (and especially astrophysicists), chemists and biologists. And secularist mediums, warlocks & necromancers for that matter just in case any persistent dolt was going to introduce such a theme in a "debunking" display.

OK, so moving on to another post we get:
                  [ATTACH]21340[/ATTACH]
                  ..which surpasses even the opening gambit [above] in that the "logic" dumped on us employs the very method whereby such "rationalists" as I suppose Mr Lunkhead considers himself to be demonstrate his tenet to be false.

How very sad that despite his considerable entertainment value Mr Lunkhead is on the well buttered tube leading directly to <b>HELL.
                  FOREVER
                  </b>
                  What system of formal logic is that? I know all about propositional and predicate logic, first-order languages and the like but it's nothing I recognise from my degree (computer science for Godless cretins).

Honestly, I wasted my money studying that heresy. All I did at university was do drugs and anger God.
                  But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy. (2 Chronicles 36:16)

The Bible is perfect and contains ZERO contradictions: A True Christian™ guide to logic
                  Using a spirit level to identify homosexuals: A guide for those without the "gaydar"
                  "eSports": Become Usain Bolt without leaving your sofa

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingEnlightenment View Post
                    What system of formal logic is that? I know all about propositional and predicate logic, first-order languages and the like but it's nothing I recognise from my degree (computer science for Godless cretins).

Honestly, I wasted my money studying that heresy. All I did at university was do drugs and anger God.
                    I think he was just playing with his font.

Comment

This forum is a piece of delicious cake!

And further more it must be true because its written there in plain English, that's how you guys work isn't it?

if the Earth is flat why does it look like a globe from space? and why are the rest of the planets round?

Comment

Originally posted by steadfastrabbit View Post
                        if the Earth is flat why does it look like a globe from space?
                        So simple, dear - it doesn't:

God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                        True Christians are Perfect!
                        True Christian™ Love.
                        Salvation™ made Easy!
                        You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                        Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                        Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                        Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                        Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                        The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                        Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                        God HATES Rational Thinking!
                        True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

So simple, dear - it doesn't:

The first one is photoshopped, badly and the second picture proves nothing it's a gimmick to please (American, judging by the fact America has been placed in the center of the "Earth") mormons who believe the world is flat it's not even remotely geographically accurate

Comment

Originally posted by steadfastrabbit View Post
                            The first one is photoshopped, badly and the second picture proves nothing it's a gimmick to please (American, judging by the fact America has been placed in the center of the "Earth") mormons who believe the world is flat it's not even remotely geographically accurate
                            It's impossible to actually go up and "look" at the earth since the firmament is up there (see Genesis 1).

You've never heard of a cover-up?

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ed Lowman View Post
                              It's impossible to actually go up and "look" at the earth since the firmament is up there (see Genesis 1).

You've never heard of a cover-up?
                              There is no cover up where do you think the rockets go when they have taken off, and you can quite clearly see satellites up there with the aid of a telescope, some of those satellites even have telescopes and cameras themselves taking pictures of earth and surrounding space and beaming them back to us to see for ourselves, you people are so engrossed in some book that could have been written by anybody that you can't see whats right in front of you

Comment

Originally posted by silly wabbit View Post
                                There is no cover up where do you think the rockets go when they have taken off, and you can quite clearly see satellites up there with the aid of a telescope, some of those satellites even have telescopes and cameras themselves taking pictures of earth and surrounding space and beaming them back to us to see for ourselves, you people are so engrossed in some book that could have been written by anybody that you can't see whats right in front of you
                                Nobody denies satellites exist. How else would you explain satellite TV! And rockets exist as well. How else can we send our nukes to the unbelievers of this world. What is keeping those satellites up there isn't some magical force though (extremely silly to believe something would just hang there without falling down) they use balloons for that.

Just like this: Skydiver Felix Baumgartner breaks sound barrier. Neither rockets nor magic involved here, just a plain and simple balloon.
                                5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                                To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                                James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Working...
                                X