View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Jacob Slatter is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Jacob Slatter is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Jacob Slatter is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Please pray the space shuttle doesnt blow up - 12-14-2011, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Payne View Post
So your telling me we havent been in space and the moon landing stuff is fake?
Why do you deny facts? Why do you hate Jesus so much?

Genesis 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

Genesis 1:16
And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

Genesis 1:17
And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,

It is getting a bit tiresome talking to these lunatics It is clear that they simply do not want to face the reality that is Jesus even when provided with mountains of evidence and these silly tall tales of landing on the moon, which is the name of one of Gods lights, persists.

Look, this is light.

You will notice that it have the property of being non physical And you are suggesting that this Hollywood prop piece landed on it?

How can you land on light, mormon? Sorry for my outburst but this is really getting tiresome. I have to deal with this bull plop almost every day.