View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Stevent33 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Christian Advice and Messages of Hope! GOD's Greatest Hits! - 08-22-2012, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integra-T View Post
I admit I've had SSA before. I used to get teased at baseball practice cuz I always got wood and you could see it cuz of the pants. I always pretended it was cuz of girls though and people believed me. My Christian friends know though and weve prayed about it a lot. But I know its a sin to act on SSA and have a girlfriend who I plan to marry. God doesunt give us more than we can handle so I know that if I want to serve Him I can't be gay.

Integra-T,
First I'm glad that you admit that homosexual is wrong and a great sin regardless if your just "thinking about it". Most homosexuals won't admit that it's a sin and that their 'god' (I lowercased it on purpose because their god isn't real) will be understanding it, since in their eyes they were born with it.
I'm glad that you are able to overcome these nasty tendenices and wish you the best of luck with your girlfriend. I sure hope your not fornicating with your girlfriend though.