View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Bezukhov has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bezukhov has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bezukhov has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bezukhov has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bezukhov has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bezukhov has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bezukhov has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bezukhov has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bezukhov has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bezukhov has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bezukhov has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Was Shirley Temple a Christian? Is Shirley Temple on the lap of Jesus or BURNING IN HELL? - 05-30-2016, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Des View Post
That account by this Graham Greene has me all hot and flushed
with anger that unsuspecting audiences would be subjected to such depravity.

Just thinking about such lasciviousness makes me want to ram her
movies down the trash compactor.

I am so pent up with emotion right now that I could literally spew
insults at the director and the little harlot.

I'll be in my soundproof prayer closet, thinking about this & beating
the walls in righteous fury.
This ought to make you pound those wall even harder. On the other hand, and yes I'm new here, but is it possible that there is Mercy to be had? Rather than Shirley sitting on Jesus' lap, or burning in Hell, she is right now draped across His knee for a little corrective punishment?