View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Jamar D. Dodson has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: BLACK CULTURAL EMANCIPATION INITIATIVE - 12-31-2012, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith_Machine View Post
So, um, should I be expecting that young lady any time soon? I've got a shed out back for her to say in, and I want to make sure I get it cleaned out before she arrives.
It doesn't quite work that way, brother. Those young women shown in the first post are just some of the many young women participating in the program. They happened to comprise the first pictures I received after sending out the request. You can't necessarily choose them like trinkets in a store or fluzzies in a chinese massage parlor. However, I guess I could try to accommodate such preferences. No promises.

The 25th of January was supposed to be the start date. However, due to low participation the Landover Initiative may be cancelled altogether. The deadline for volunteers is January 10th. We will see what happens.