View Single Post
(#23)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Brad Crassley is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brad Crassley is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brad Crassley is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God Has NOT Cancelled The Disney Boycott! - 05-01-2010, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
I want to say again, What a bunch of sellouts! Why in the name of our precious Saviour would any professed "Christian" organization take a stand against evil, and then cower and run? Disney has not improved one bit and is more determined than ever to corrupt our young people into accepting homersexuality. Homersexuality is a horrible sin according to the Word of God. Yes, we are commanded by God to hate homosexuality (Psalm 97:10), and take a stand against it (Psalm 94:16, Ephesians 5:11). There is no compromise with God. The Southern Baptist Convention has compromised, the American Family Association has compromised, Focus On The Family with James Dobson has compromised; but God's Word cannot be compromised (1st Peter 1:23, "Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever"). Praise God, all of the hordes of Hell cannot corrupt the eternal Word of God. They can corrupt their own versions of the Bible and pass them off to unsuspecting people as God's Word; but that doesn't change the incorruptible Word of God one bit. God doesn't change (Malachi 3:6). The same God Who hated homosexuality in the days of Sodom, still hates it today. It was sexual deviance which caused God to destroy the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah in the Old Testament (Jude 1:7).

Do you know why I think the SBC backed down and removed their ban? This is just my opinion. I believe it's because of the apostate condition of America's churches. I think many of the SBC churches were losing members (money) over the issue, and the pressure upon the SBC from within was too great. Southern Baptist Convention leaders have demonstrated a great lack of leadership by wavering in their stand against sin. Who's leading who? It appears that the tail is wagging the dog in the SBC. It's a shame that Disney (a godless organization) hasn't budged one bit; but God's people (born again Christian) have cowered, quit, and run. This is so wrong!

You can count on Landover Baptist Church! We hold the line for Jesus!
Amen Pastor Ezekiel! You will be happy to know that I did not cower and run like the rest of the Southern Baptist Convention did. I didn't attend Southern Baptist Convention during this time of sodomy. I am still opposed to Disneyland.