View Single Post
(#1123)
Old
Unsaved trash, scottish retard

Infinity is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Infinity is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Infinity is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Infinity is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 08-26-2013, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Hmm, let's think about that a minute. How would the police respond to a Christian following his religion?

Well... it is still legal, no thanks to the liberals persecuting us.
It is always illegal, because human beings are not property and therefore can't be solved. Selling a human counts as slave trafficking, and that is illegal.

I Peter 3:15-16: But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.