View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.JustBeatMe is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: When Your Kids Want to Kill for CHRIST - 03-03-2013, 05:41 PM

Quote:
The reason WHY murder is wrong is because it DISOBEYS God's commandment. When we GO AGAINST what God commands we are deserving of death.
I don't care what a stupid book says anymore, now I see I was wrong using a part of the Bible to talk with you, you use the Bible even to contradict the own Bible

Listen, those "laws" are just a horrible and pathetic excuses to kill people, the only acceptable reason to kill another person is in self-defence and that's all. You're just like nazis, you kill anybody who's not like you, just like all those million of innocent jews who were murdered in those camps in WW2, you're not christians, and you're not loving God but Hitler

Tell me, what kind of God could like that its believers kill each others? Why God created all of them to just kill them at the first mistake? You're forgetting all the good things religion has and you twist everything to accord with your intolerance, hate, discrimination and prejudices