View Single Post
(#49)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Messicant

PokermonFan1994 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PokermonFan1994 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PokermonFan1994 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PokermonFan1994 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 11-25-2013, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pim Pendergast View Post
While the Christian must always battle against carnal weaknesses, such as empathy, none of us wants our children to go to hell. So if it's a choice between hell and torture, then yes, we want to use torture on our children.

Prov 23:13-14 Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.
Fine, then prepare yourself for police officers coming to your house to take your children away from you, do you think people is stupid? When someone outside the family notice extrange injuries or bruises in children, they inmediately suspect of their parents

I'm glad all the children I know, in and outside my family, are very far from you, I don't want my beloved ones suffering by your fault