View Single Post
(#55)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Messicant

PokermonFan1994 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PokermonFan1994 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PokermonFan1994 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PokermonFan1994 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 11-26-2013, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
Well, I am certain you are stupid.

We are well aware of the Obamacare police trying to steal our children and prevent them from [/SIZE]going to Heaven. This is why my very insightful article advises parents to use a 15-inch plastic tube, preferable in a cheerful color. Using this leaves fewer marks which prevent the Obamacare authorities from abducting our children and dooming them to Hell. The cheerful color will make sure the child understands you are torturing it out of love.
Words from the crazier freak in this place, certainly I won't never let my future children be near of people like you. I'm very impressed how life is so worthless for you that you're even able to beat and torture innocent children, sometimes to death, to serve you "God", this place sucks and is full of crazy criminals