View Single Post
(#51)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Messicant

PokermonFan1994 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PokermonFan1994 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PokermonFan1994 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PokermonFan1994 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 11-25-2013, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark L. Snyde, PhD View Post
Did you even read what Dr. Pendergast posted?

You say you don't want your beloved ones to suffer, yet you merrily usher them straight to hell for the worst suffering of all. Only a monster would do this.

We love our children, and beat the evil out of them so that they may find the path to righteousness and eternal bliss. I really don't see what's so hard to understand here.
Oh yeah, you "love" them....

Honey, I love you deeply, that's why I beated you so hard you ended in a coma two years ago, when you wake up, daddy is gonna beat you every night until you sleep, he's gonna eat all your food so you won't have nothing, and he's gonna sell your bed and sending you to sleep in the grass. I love you son

And believe me, the day I have children, I'm not going to put one single finger on them, sorry for not being a violent lunatic like you, I don't believe in violence agains those who are weaker, too bad your cult can't understand something so simple

And yes, you read that well, Landover is a CULT