X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bible and canabis

Originally posted by Shinigami View Post
    Do you think that a stoner should be in the same body as a Christian who does not smoke the evil weed? Tell me what you think about that.
    Are you suggesting that stoners advocate raping Christians?
    www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
    Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
    Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

Well, I will be honnest about it (and please don't get angry because of my writing mistakes, I'm doing the best I can)

Once there was a time that I trought "drugs, they say it is bad, but thay say that to about alcohol and everyone is drinking, so it isn't that bad".

then there was a time that a thought "God made cannabis for a reason. maybe it's not bad at all"

and I tried it.

It was nice than, but after a while you get problems because of it.

So now I am against it. the same with alcohol.

when you smoke drugs, or drink alcohol you don't think straight. and that isn't a good thing.

I know people who still do it and i tell them about the dangers, but if they don't listen, that is their problem.I won't judge them.

but I am against it (now).

Comment

Originally posted by Ayeola View Post
        when you smoke drugs, or drink alcohol you don't think straight. and that isn't a good thing.
        So what you're saying is you are smoking and drinking even as we speak?

Yours in Christ

Brother Lazarus
        In the Beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth. Genesis 1.1. This scripture is the first verse of the Bible for a reason. It lays the foundation for the absolute truth found in God's Holy WORD, the Bible.

Comment

in the past I did, but now I don't do thatanymore. It's a bad thing and it doesn't make your life better

Comment

in the past I did, but now I don't do thatanymore. It's a bad thing and it doesn't make your life better
            I'm glad you've gained this perspective! You're one step closer to Jesus!

Something you can share when witnessing to your doper friends is that God made cyanide and arsenic, too. Does that mean we should try them?

Christian Ladies:

Comment

I know people who still do it and i tell them about the dangers, but if they don't listen, that is their problem.I won't judge them.

but I am against it (now).
              Young lady, if you were Saved(c) you COULD judge those dope-heads.

God commands the righteous (True Christians(tm)) to judge unsaved scum like you and your drug-addled friends. It's a nice side benefit of accept Jesus as your Personal Savior. Just one more reason to give up your current life of sin and perversion.
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Well, maybe you are right, BUT:

Your bible says what you do is good

My bible says what I do is good

The jews have another book, and the muslims to and ....

I can't proof my religion is the one and only good one? but so can't you. no-one had any prove about it.

so I will stick woth my religion and hope it is a good one.

BTW: did you know there are hippies that adore your bible because they think it says smoking dope is good?

That is how I ended up at the site. A friend of me (yes, one of those hippie people) was shocked that there are also other people believing in the King James Bible, and he was even more shocked that you are against drugs :s

Comment

The jews have another book,
                  Wrong. The Jews have part of our book. They just ignore the parts they don't like . . . kinda like you are doing.

I can't proof my religion is the one and only good one? but so can't you. no-one had any prove about it.
                  The Bible says so. It's God's Word. He'd change it if it were a lie.

BTW: did you know there are hippies that adore your bible because they think it says smoking dope is good?
                  No, because they think it makes good rolling paper. They came here and said so.

That is how I ended up at the site. A friend of me (yes, one of those hippie people) was shocked that there are also other people believing in the King James Bible, and he was even more shocked that you are against drugs :s
                  Yes, he told us all about how he believes cannabis, which has never been proven to be present in the Mediterranean region until at least 400 AD, was used in the anointing oil made by Moses in 2500-3000 BC, and that Jews couldn't possibly have had calamus, even though it was used in Egypt -- the place Moses led the Jews from in the Exodus -- as an aphrodisiac at the time of the Captivity.

Your friend is a dope-addled loser who can't think straight.

Christian Ladies:

Comment

The jews have another book, and the muslims to and ....
                    And guess what? Only one of them is right. THIS ONE.
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

but how can you be sure about it? Because in my religion God says my bible is the right one...

Comment

but how can you be sure about it? Because in my religion God says my bible is the right one...
                        What religion are you talking about? Satanism?

Comment

There's only one Bible.

Christian Ladies:

Comment

I didn't wrote it.
                            Did you went to school?
                            Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                            No you don't. You're just trying to make yourself look stupid. It's working.
                            Agreed.
                            This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

Originally posted by WickedWitch View Post
                              Did you went to school?
                              yes I did. And now I'm going for my second college diploma. I speek Dutch but I understand, speak an wright English. With a lot of mistakes, but you all get what I mean.

Do you speak or even understand Dutch? or Frensh? or Spanish. All the other languages that I speak ...

And now that I am talking about your language: just a question. Why is I with a capital? I never got that.

Comment

No Allllie, that is NOT an invitation to come up with your French (Frensh?) again.
                                Psalm 81:10:
                                I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                                open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

Working...
                                X