View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Shinigami has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shinigami has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shinigami has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shinigami has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shinigami has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shinigami has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Bible and canabis - 02-22-2009, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayeola View Post
I found it on the internet. I didn't wrote it. I just want to know your oppinion about it.
It would not make it right to smoke it though. If God ordained it to be used as part of his holy worship, then what do you think he would feel about people smoking it? Not very happy about it, at least I would think! If the body is the temple of the Lord and the Christian is part of the body of Christ, that means that you are part of it. Do you think that a stoner should be in the same body as a Christian who does not smoke the evil weed? Tell me what you think about that.