View Single Post
(#858)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

michaelakimker is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: ASPERGER’S SYNDROME – Another word for ‘EVIL’ ??! - 03-04-2014, 11:25 AM

I understand that most of this group is uneducated (except of course for the few who are gifted with AD, and if you don't know what that means, you shouldn't be here), very religious, and probably need to cool off in some way, but you do NOT need to spread hate in the name of God just because you think that he loves one child more than another. We ARE all created in his image. I hope that you know enough about God to know that he loves all of his children equally and has created us all for a reason and that reason is to spread his beliefs to others.
That penguin thing was the most sane and healthy thing I have read all morning. I love penguins so much! Let's put the Bible aside for a moment (not in the bad way) and get simple. Isn't it hateful to stereotype all people with Asperger's syndrome as evil. There are a few that were, but there were also a few Christians that were evil. It is in the terms of use not to preach hate here and this is the reason why. It hurts people, it truly does, and you know if it does, then they are not evil. They purely want you to stop hating on them. Asperger's syndrome is not a personality disorder or, in any way, shape, or form, retardation. Only retards could think that.
Did you know that Atheists have higher IQ's than Christians? This is because Christianity has been tainted with people like you. Now I know why Gandhi said,"I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."