View Single Post
(#120)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

whiteroses is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.whiteroses is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: How to be a Good True Christian™ Wife - 09-08-2014, 12:33 AM

I do not know how good I am, it seems to me to call myself good would be getting above my station and would indicate pride in myself or boasting, which would be a sin.

I am a homemaker, so I keep the house clean and tidy at all times. This can be trying with 3 small children and one (we believe one, but there might be 2 in there) on the way, but it is my privelage to have a home to keep, so I keep it nice.

I have charted for my husband our discipline and maintainence spankings, and what tools have the greatest effect so they can be used on an infraction level basis.

I have a star chart for naughty or good behaviour for me and my older 2 children. Thihelps my husband to see at a glance what areas need addressing.

I have a menu for dinner and breakfast each day. My husband can choose from any of 14 dishes, which reduces in number over the duration of a fortnight until our next shopping trip.

I do not answer back to him, nor do I sit on the furniture when he is home unless I have been invited to do so

I obey most of his orders without complaint, there are some however I find distressing and I am not sure if I should obey as is my place as a woman or if his orders are a sign Satan is taking over his soul. I hope I can find the answers here, so that I can be a better wife for him

I bathe his feet every Saturday

There are always freshly baked cookies, cakes or pies. I also make ice cream.

If he is out, I stay up until he is home, so I can massage his shoulders or be available for his desires.

When his friends are over for games or sports, I keep the beer and snacks coming, and the children out of the way. Man time is important.

For now that is all I can think of.