View Single Post
(#37)
Old
Unsaved Trash, filthy obese repulsive godmocking whore

CAUTION - Underage Poster

demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Black Veil Brides: High Priests Of EMO Religion Now With Army To Kill All Christians - 02-12-2014, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
The evidence is overwhelmingly against you, dear. They not only promote the death cult of evil, they brainwash kids to want everyone dead. It's a very frightening thing, and you just can't see it because you're brainwashed, too. I beg you to open your heart, open your Bible, and read with an open mind. Ask the Lord Jesus to read with you, to explain His Love Letter to the world to you. He will if you ask in sincere faith. I promise.

Thats your biased opinion because you only looked at these things because you want to criticise them , and as for Jesus he isn't real he is youre imagination because there is no proof in the living world that proves he is real. Also they dont promote the death cult of evil because they are a band that have no connection to religion what so ever and as for brainwashing kids to want everyone dead where is your proof apart from your interpretation of the song and youre opinion because in my opinion Pop music is teaching kids to be violent with words aswell, hurt others with words aswell and discrimate on others because you think you are better than them and to me that sounds like you. So stop trying to tell me what to do an sort youre own life out and stop being biased and racist before you criticise somone with an open mind to all cultures and people

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN