View Single Post
(#59)
Old
Unsaved trash

lrbailey is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.lrbailey is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.lrbailey is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.lrbailey is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.lrbailey is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.lrbailey is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.lrbailey is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Where did the races come from? - 10-30-2009, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrbailey View Post
Can we look at both the theory of evolution the bible as just theories? Yes the Bible uses circular logic to point out that it is the word of god. You have one powerful piece of evidence that you are right and evolutionist are wrong. But there is more and more evidence of evolution coming in every year, while the bible holds onto its circular logic (an example of circular logic is "I'm telling the truth", though I doubt any of you believe that). So while evidence keeps presenting it's self, but the Bible will always be right considering it is the word of god. I doubt that evolution will ever be taken by all, but I think most will see that both theories are at least quasi true.
I'm not saying their is no heaven or hell, I'm saying that even though god created man he is changing and adapting to the environment he has created for himself.

Please, I gave up dollies months ago.