View Single Post
(#44)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS

Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Helwys has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Rape is as harmless as Alaskan oil drilling, says conservative professor - 08-02-2014, 10:49 PM

I maybe old fashioned, I mean I'm still not willing to put indoor plumbing in our cabin here south of Livingston in Paradise Valley because there's a chance that the water that coming in through the pipes may have touched an atheist or mooslim rag head. But, it seems to me that "rape" is some Satan induced vicitmhood thing that came into popularity around the time of the so-called "civil-rights" movement.

Rape victim==blackie wanting special rights=demonic.

It seems like pretty simply math to me.