View Single Post
(#27)
Old
Swedish meatball
Forum Member

Heaven Bound TC Bravery Christian Love

Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: The Ebonics Bible translation project. - 04-11-2014, 08:12 PM

I saw a link to this, and thought I'd have a humble stab at it.

Deuteronomy 22:11 Thou shalt not wear a garment of divers sorts, as of woollen and linen together

Deuteronomy 22:11 Yo dawg! Dontcha kno ya aint spose to deck out dem two typs a threads, at da same damn tyme main!

I had a hard time with the "wool and linnen" part though! - any ideas?

1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.