View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Repenting jooboy
Forum Member

Touched by Jesus Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Paula Deen Negro Support Group A for Effort Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Glory to God for His Blessings - 12-10-2014, 09:11 PM

I suppose I should update you on the tragedy that is sometimes my life. Despite Christ's richest blessings, He chose to not grant me the gift of a wife. My Joo mother used to say, "Morton, love doesn't fall from the sky, it falls from your heart." I didn't ever understand what that stupid Joo meant.

Malachi is now wed and has a young son - such a son! He is named Christopher. His wife, Esther, is obedient, loving, and a good cook. She adheres to his commands and appreciates the discipline he hands out.

Since it appears marriage is not in the cards for me, I am running for office locally. I have posted elsewhere about this and seek your support. Contributions will be appreciated! Give give give! God will bless you!

The road sometimes seems long, but as my Joo grandmother used to say, "Morton, dear, the reason why there are so many roads is that you have many places to go."

Another mindless Joo comment, in my opinion. Meh.

Morton