View Single Post
(#522)
Old
Unsaved Trash, drunk papist scum
Under Investigation

Mr. Ireland is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Cool Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES IRELAND! - 01-03-2013, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Edward Clement View Post
Friend, the irony here is that your grammar failed you when you misspelt catlick.

There is only one book that is to be read and that is the Bible (KJV1611) and, I can see now why your grammar is so bad. Being a member of the world-wide pedophile network(known as the catlick church) must be a trying task: eating crackers, worshipping idols, wearing dresses, marching in-marching out, while some ice-sickle of a false prophet sings of peace.

Rightly is the catrlicker church called the Great Whore of Babylon who, which will help the anti-christ to power, in the scripture.
Revelation

17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

All of this while you have unknowingly taken on the mark of the beast which is all revealed by the word vatican = vatis = deviner = serpent.

Revelation
12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Come out from under them friend and accept the True-JesusŪ and read, read, read, read the KJV 1611 Bible. Then, make a tax-deductable love offering that is worthy of Jesus to God's Favorite Church, the LBC.

Malachi
3:10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

Oh and by the way I am not a pedophile but thanks for bringing that up! At least I do not judge other religions with utter foulness and wish death upon certain groups such as homosexuals, how do you live with yourself?