View Single Post
(#15)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Republican

Location: Pastor Deacon Fred Hall, Landover Christian University School of Law, Freehold, Iowa, God's Country
Ahimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Street Preacher Heros - 02-27-2008, 03:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
These Men are on the front line for Jesus every single day. I hope others will post testimony of street preacher heroes that they come across. Praise Jesus with a bullhorn!!
Yes! Yes! Glory!!!!

Quote:
This fellow is seen here being assaulted and ridiculed by communists, feminazis and hippies on a secular university campus.
Shameful! But this serves as a reminder to all of us that our Brothers doing the work of the Lord need our help. If you see a street preacher in the Spirit being heckled, don't just walk by, thinking he has the situation covered. Remember, God led you to that spot at that time for a reason. So stop and show them all that you too revere God's word!

I keep a card in my wallet with some of my favorite Bible verses, mostly things that lots of folks find surprising about the Bible, things they probably never heard about in their pansy Christian Sunday schools. I've found that discussing those verses often brings even the most hostile crowd to a better understanding of God and the Bible. Sometimes, if the Spirit moves me, I'll even translate when the preacher speaks in tongues. I can't even describe the looks on the faces of the sidewalk Evangelists when they've discovered that they have an unsought ally helping to share God's Complete and Holy Word. Praise Him!

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25