View Single Post
(#108)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 12-27-2013, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekcubEht View Post
Why do I have to marry someone to live with them? Can't I just have someone kind of like a roommate but always be there for that someone, and that someone to be there for me through good and through hard times?

And about my previous post, I meant saint celebration days. They keep adding to the list of such days. I don't know if your Church has added any new rules to it though.
Saint celebration days are products of medieval superstitious cath-licks.

Baptists are manly and austere.

I know what you are thinking? Every religion in the world claims to be the right one, why should I believe you?

There is a huge difference between True Christianity and false religions, dear. False religions such as wicca, Islam, freemasonry, atheism and communism are incapable of making you happy.

When you are filled up with the Holy Spirit all of this will make sense. Remove the scales from thine eye and come onboard Christ's Love wagon.

I don't want to see you burn in hell for eternity.

Why don't you just accept Jesus Christ this very moment instead of living in the sin of this "asexual" alternative lifestyel?

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN