View Single Post
(#58)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

RedWulfFoks is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: New Metal Band "Greenday" Threatens Our Youth! - 11-06-2010, 01:56 AM

Let's just all calm down a minute and try to work this out peacefully. Fighting gets no one anywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
That's blasphemy, you diesel dyke!
What's with that America hating song American Idiot?
Ok, First off. Calling someone a diesel dyke is profane language, and I believe it mentions in the Bible to use Godly language, unless my translation is off.

Secondly: Why are we getting angry over a band when there are much mor terrible things in the world "Namely Abortions".

Second Jesus did spend time with sinners, one example is when He recruited Levi, the Tax Collector (A.K.A Matthew) He ate with Matthew and his friends, Peter and the other Disciples where upset with this, because they were considered sinners by self-righteous people. But he did it to show his love for them, If Jesus didn't love all people including sinners, WHY DID HE DIE FOR ALL PEOPLE, and Take their sins with him on the cross? All people are sinners, including Christians. The Christian Life is about realizing your sins and trying to do better, but no one can not sin. Jesus was the only perfect man. But I digress, I don't know where your getting your idea that Jesus had nothing to do with sinners, but that's not the same Jesus in my bible.

Now I'm not saying Jesus was a puffy cloud nice guy all the time, he was tough on people, especially the Pharisees and Sadducee. But His was though out of the love he had for them. You're not just being tough. You people are using your numbers to bully people who don't agree with your views, and banning everyone who actually argues any sense, just because you don't agree. This is not the way we are called to do things. Jesus' Two commandment where "To love the LORD with all we are." and "To love our neighbors as ourselves" This means Christians and Sinners alike. We are to allow Christ to live his life through us, and be examples to the non-believing community, not show hate and spite towards all people. I feel that it's over-pious people like you who give truly caring Christians a bad name. It's because of people like you that no one converts, because you like to "Condemn" people just because they don't fully understand. We are human only the LORD our God, and our Savior Jesus has the power to condemn people. We are not the Judges. I believe in tough love, but this is beyond that. I sincerely pray that The LORD opens your eyes and softens your hearts. I say this to you.... Jesus spoke out against the Pharisee and Sadducee because they looked to heavily to scripture for all the answers, and did not allow God to speak, I say this to you, you people are no better. Search your hearts for the will of God, not just your studies.

I leave with this:
"For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son, so that those who believe on him will not be condemned, but have eternal life."

God sent Jesus into the world to be it's light, and to make all who follow him lights in the darkness. This is not what I feel your doing with you self-righteous and sheer coldness with which you look down on people.