View Single Post
(#87)
Old
Forum Member, Repenting an inch at a time
Forum Member

Persecuted Beautiful on the Inside Paula Deen Negro Support Group True Christian Homemaker Cleanest Kitchen

Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.Midge Murphy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: The Holocaust, a part of God's divine plan - 05-06-2012, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by logo73 View Post
Just one thought, which people of 1st century Hebrew could not have known without any divine help. Something like: "You (humans) will in the future find tiny being in water, which cause diseases". Or: "My father tells you, that in the futrue you'll find land far in the West where strange creatures live, cacti as high as temples." Or just simple ones: "Your children's children's children will fly to the moon and return savely."

Unfortunately, there is nothing in the Bible, which goes beyond the knowledge of that Bronze-Age sheppard's culture of Hebrew tribesmen. It makes sense, because some governmental institutions (Romans) would also have had a different view on Jesus's words, than they actually had.
Y do u think that god needs 2 put these things in the bible, after all, they have nothing to do with salvation, i think god nos better then to just start writing nonsense that have nothing 2 do with nothing in the middle of a serious book about religian.

that reminds me of a recipe called sweet nothings, u take 8 cups of rice chex and 1 stick of butter + 1/2 cup of peanut butter + 1 cup of chocolate chips + 2 cups or so of powdered sugar, than u melt the butter and the peanut butter and the chocoloate chips in the microwave and then you put the that over the cereal and mix it up and them put the powdered sugar in a bad and put the cearal in there and mix it up and it will make SWEET NOTHINGS and SWEET NOTHING is what u would also have if in the bible Jesus just put in completely irrelevant mentions of moon trips and microorgasims right in the middle of pauls letters to the corinthians, for example.

Paying for the sins of my hateful parents since pre-birth. Jeremiah 32:18. Now cooking for Jesus as inspired by Deuteronomy 8:3.