X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please pray for a tsunami/earthquake/volcano to strike Reykja

Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
    I'd say something about your blasphemy, but then figured your mockery comes from shocking ignorance.
    "Hanged"?!?
    Do you even know what a Bible is?!?!
    Ignorance is bliss. Did not god forbid Adam to eat of the tree of knowledge?
    So i guess he likes people to be stupid? Probably so that it is easier to get them to follow his boring teachings.

The bible...the so called book of books supposedly written by god. More likely many boring books made into one and later edited by popes to leave out inconvenient truths.
    And if you say it was all done by god through men...I say he did it badly. Ok he did put in some sex and violence but it would never be published today. I think we should get Steven Spielberg or James Cameron to do it better...in 3D

Comment

Originally posted by Son of Stan View Post
      So i guess he likes people to be stupid? Probably so that it is easier to get them to follow his boring teachings.
      No. God seems to like to challenge us. And we have accepted His challenge so we will be allowed in Heaven.

Some scripture from the KJV1611 Holy Bible:

How little we care about your insults: Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

Why you need to follow the entire Bible: 2 Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness"

Why we must judge you to save your soul: Leviticus 19:15 "In righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour." John 7:24 "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment."

Why it is very important to avoid hell (you are heading straight for it at the moment): Mark 9:43 "And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched"

Being an idiot is not an excuse: Romans 1:21 "Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened."
      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Hersir View Post
        Ha! Iceland is an island raised from the sea by the gods themselves. Your whore of a deity has no power in the eternal North!
        No, by Satan. I already explained that, didn't I?

Originally posted by God bless you all View Post
        Some of the Christians on this thread said that thay are going to pray for a tsunami or an earthquake so that I and my family might get killed. This is very un-Christian. We Christians are suppose to be a light in dark places. We are suppose to be helpful and loving. I hope that you will pray for a spiritual revolution in Iceland instead of praying for a tsunami. God bless you all.
        A good advice for you, mr. "Christian," you might want to get a Bible and read the thing!
        Never in my prayers I've departed from Biblical Christianity(tm), and neither have my fellow Christians this morning during the extra prayer hour for the Destruction of Reykjavik.
        God hates evil people, and being a Righteous God, He punishes them as He sees fit. And in the Bible you can read how He punishes them, and earthquakes and volcanoes are only a small selection of the Tricks our Sweet Lord has on his sleeve!

Originally posted by Thor the Thunder Demon View Post
        You shall not touch Iceland, for I, Thor - Am the God of Thunders!

No tsunamy for I control them!
        No earthquakes for Loki loves Iceland!
        No volcanos for Surtur loves Iceland!

That's very much alike to what the Haitians said about one and a half month ago...

Originally posted by Son of Stan View Post
        Ignorance is bliss. Did not god forbid Adam to eat of the tree of knowledge?
        From the Bible we can conclude that God seems to value obedience over stiff-neckedness and people making up their own moral code, that's true.

The bible...the so called book of books supposedly written by god. More likely many boring books made into one and later edited by popes to leave out inconvenient truths.
        God is almighty. As a result, this means the Bible is infallible, as God, being almighty, would have been perfectly able to weed out mistakes. This automatically means that there can't be any.
        Sweet Lord Jesus,
        I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
        Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
        Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
        Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
        Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
        Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
        Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
          Have fun being raped in your ass by satan for all eternity .
          That's very Christian of you.

I'm in medical school, and I like helping people. I do a lot of charity work and love it.

But I also masturbate, have a beautiful child but never been married and I slept with a man I'm seeing last night because I was horny. I've had an abortion and am looking forward to my best friends wedding. They're homosexual women, one is caucasian and the other is African-American.

Could this difficult situation in Iceland be my fault? And if so, do you think I can be saved and forgiven?

Comment

I hope you're in Reykjavik, because that's where I've been praying for the Tsunami to hit.
            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
              I hope you're in Reykjavik, because that's where I've been praying for the Tsunami to hit.
              I've been praying for a giant volcano that destroys the island all in one eruption. I think that would be the easiest way to solve this problem.
              Sweet Lord Jesus,
              Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
              Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
              Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)

Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by Maria Magdalena View Post
                That's very Christian of you.
                Thank you.

But I also masturbate, have a beautiful child but never been married and I slept with a man I'm seeing last night because I was horny. I've had an abortion and am looking forward to my best friends wedding. They're homosexual women, one is caucasian and the other is African-American.
                So you live in sin, like almost everyone in Iceland. Nothing new there.

Could this difficult situation in Iceland be my fault? And if so, do you think I can be saved and forgiven?
                Almost everyone can be saved, that might include you as well. Although murdering an innocent child before it is born is a very very evil thing to do.

Some scripture from the KJV1611 Holy Bible that fits your situation:

How little we care about your insults: Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

Why we must judge you to save your soul: Leviticus 19:15 "In righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour." John 7:24 "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment."

Why it is very important to avoid hell (you are heading straight for it at the moment): Mark 9:43 "And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched"

God kills those who masturbate: Genesis 38:9-10 "And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother. And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also."
                5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by True Disciple View Post
                  I've been praying for a giant volcano that destroys the island all in one eruption. I think that would be the easiest way to solve this problem.
                  With all due respect, Brother, that probably won't be enough. Satan is strong among the Icelanders, and he's shown a willingness to protect them from the natural disasters sent by God.

What's needed is very specific: an eruption of the Katla volcano beneath the glacial ice east of Reykjavik. When God combines that eruption with the massive and utterly fearsome jokulhlaups flooding that will come from the rapid glacial melting, Reykjavik will be swept away in a matter of minutes, Praise God. May His will be done.
                  sigpic

I loved Newt before Newt was invincible

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Lee View Post
                    With all due respect, Brother, that probably won't be enough. Satan is strong among the Icelanders, and he's shown a willingness to protect them from the natural disasters sent by God.

What's needed is very specific: an eruption of the Katla volcano beneath the glacial ice east of Reykjavik. When God combines that eruption with the massive and utterly fearsome jokulhlaups flooding that will come from the rapid glacial melting, Reykjavik will be swept away in a matter of minutes, Praise God. May His will be done.
                    So the Katla volcano combined with jokulhaups. Okay, I'll include that specifically in my prayers from now on.
                    Sweet Lord Jesus,

Amen.

Comment

First of all we are not eskimoes. We don´t live in igloos if you want us to burn in hell for eternity at least get to know the country. And what have the icelandic people done to deserve to burn in hell. You think ambortion is wrong this is even worse. If anyone deserves to burn in hell it´s america you kill people just for money and just because the nations you are fighting believe in another god. p.s. almost no one in iceland believes in viking god´s more than 90 prosent believe in god so you should not go on saying these thing´s if you dont know the country.

Comment

Originally posted by jonzyg View Post
                        First of all we are not eskimoes. We don´t live in igloos if you want us to burn in hell for eternity at least get to know the country. And what have the icelandic people done to deserve to burn in hell. You think ambortion is wrong this is even worse. If anyone deserves to burn in hell it´s america you kill people just for money and just because the nations you are fighting believe in another god. p.s. almost no one in iceland believes in viking god´s more than 90 prosent believe in god so you should not go on saying these thing´s if you dont know the country.
                        Son, are you on drugs? Your thoughts are all over the map. Is this typical behavior of esklimoes? This explains why you are barely a 3rd world country, pretty far behind even France.
                        We have seen the pictures, read the data from your country. Your false proselytizing is pointless. The real proof is out in the world.
                        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

First of all we are not eskimoes. We don´t live in igloos if you want us to burn in hell for eternity at least get to know the country.
                          Don't speak nonsense. Lots of pictures have been shown on this forum to prove this, aside from personal testimonies from both True Christians™ and your fellow vikings.

And what have the icelandic people done to deserve to burn in hell.
                          They have rejected God in favour of Thor or the antisemitic teachings of Martin Luther. This is against Biblical Law.

p.s. almost no one in iceland believes in viking god´s more than 90 prosent believe in god so you should not go on saying these thing´s if you dont know the country.
                          This forum is currently being overrun by vikings who openly worship Odin and Thor and threaten to pillage and rape our Godly Country. You might want to get to know your own country, friend.
                          Sweet Lord Jesus,

Amen.

Comment

First of all we are not eskimoes. We don´t live in igloos if you want us to burn in hell for eternity at least get to know the country. And what have the icelandic people done to deserve to burn in hell.
                            Honestly. You haven't been reading this Godly Forum very carefully, have you?

Father God has many, many reasons for despising the Icelanders, as numerous True Christians(tm) have described here repeatedly. I'll only add to their wisdom by pointing out how thoroughly the Icelanders have rejected God's natural child-rearing social structure: the nuclear family. You know (actually, you probably don't): a married father and mother living together with their children and worshiping Jesus. The whole idea of a family is utterly foreign to Icelandic culture, where the Icelandic females typically drop their pups from the time of their first menstruation. Disgusting.
                            sigpic

I loved Newt before Newt was invincible

Comment

Dear Lord.

You have opened my eyes. I look around me and I see an igloo of sin. When I ride my polarbear (or a DEVILbear as I now know it is) to a pagan meeting I know how far we have fallen. Please, sirs, please! Tell us how we can be saved!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mortice View Post
                                Tell us how we can be saved!!
                                I hope that's a sincere request, dear. GOD hates it when people mock Salvation!
                                True Christians are Perfect!

Signs that you belong to a FALSE Christian Church.

Persecution You Have Endured for CHRIST: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger in Christ.

For True Christians™ only: please send me Project Habakkuk updates at gertruderogers@landoverbaptist.net. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X