View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Langobard

Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jimmy C Lombardo has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Are You an Atheist? - 03-21-2009, 02:42 AM

I love Jesus with all my heart because I got told that he luvs anyone who accepts him as their personal lord and savior. My folks were athiests because my pops said that the only one he needs love from is Mr. Jack Daniels. Dos that mean my pop is a fag?

I just started readin the Bible on this site. Its been kindof hard to follow since I split off from skool in grade 6 and I dont understand the words. To make things easier Im just gonna say that it is correct no matter what the heck I think. That way I dont have to think about words. I just know that they are right because Jesus says so.