View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Saved 1 Year True Christian™

Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Lazarus has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Are You an Atheist? - 03-20-2009, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
I thought this might be a worthwhile exercise for all of the nay-sayers out there; the God-mockers who regularly infest our Christian forum. The Darwinistas have their "Dawkins scale" out there to demonstrate just how deeply they hate Jesus. Well Landover Baptist will not be outdone! This is your chance to prove to the world that America is a Christian country.

It goes without saying that every True Christian™ loves Jesus with all their heart and soul. I would invite them to describe in detail the manifestations of that love.

For those of you who are false Christians or weak-kneed liberals, I would urge you to think carefully before checking the box and posting. Jesus reads these pages each and every day. What you say here can and will be used against you, on Judgment Day.
Thank you Pastor Zeke for offering me the opportunity to describe my True Christian love for America and how that love has manifested itself in my life.

I’m sure every True Christian has experienced how both God and love of America influences their life, but for me there were two aspects.

The first is my intellectual recognition that while the Constitution of the United States is the most enlightened document produced by man for self governance, it is still flawed. The founding fathers were so blinded by their disgust of the British Empire and its King they went too far in the banishment of Church from State. I realized early on in my life that Jefferson, as well intended as he may have been, had hatred of the King so great that it led him to leave any meaningful role of God out of the Declaration and the Constitution. This error will someday be rectified, and Jefferson is surely paying for it in Hell, but in the mean time we are forced to deal with the error.

The second is of a more personal nature. While hippies and homers were fleeing from their obligations to this country during the Vietnam War, I stepped forward and voluntarily enlisted in the Navy of these Great United States. It was not something I was compelled to do by the government (I had a low draft number) but it was something that God compelled me to do. That experience comprises the building blocks upon which I have led my life. My Obligation to my shipmates, my obligation to my country, and my obligation to God are the foundations upon which I have lead my life.

Thank you again Pastor Zeke for this opportunity.
Yours in Christ
Brother Lazarus

In the Beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth. Genesis 1.1. This scripture is the first verse of the Bible for a reason. It lays the foundation for the absolute truth found in God's Holy WORD, the Bible.