View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Crazy ManMan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Crazy ManMan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 06-07-2013, 06:45 PM

I got an account specifically to comment this comment.

First of all: God does not hate anybody. He loves everybody,

Secondly: I am a VERY devout Christian and I can say with absolute 900% certainty that nobody chooses to be asexual. Do you think I want to be this way? Hell no! I want to have my very own kids and this is made ten thousand times hard that sexual activity makes me want to puke (as I am sure gay sex would make you puke). It is not caused by some trauma I had or anything, it just never happened, did not want sex as a kid, hit puberty, still did not want sex. Never had a girlfriend and never even tried to get one. Also forcing people that do not believe in Christianity to follow Christian rules is complete bull. We can try and convince them to listen but forcing them is not being very accepting of your fellow man and will only disappoint god. A homosexual (or asexual) can be Christian, they just have much harder trials in resisting temptation because it is hard to resist the temptation of sin.
Not all asexual do not want sex ever. Some of them can only feel sexual attraction if it is a strong emotional relationship with the partner (or other varying requirements).
In response to the comment about asexuals cutting themselves: I call bull, asexuals are just people, like you and me. There as many different asexual people as there are other non asexual people. We are not sick and we do not all have some kind of sick emotional problem.

Also one last thing this smilie thing (this one ) Bombing people? That appear to be trying to be portrayed as Muslims. This does not seem very accept or kind the way Christians are supposed to be. We do not bomb people we convert them.