View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

True Christian Caucasian Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus One Year/1000 posts

Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Bryan Tamariki has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 05-29-2010, 01:26 PM

I thought that this was a great dane:

Well, her films are all 'dogs'.

Denmark - a country so cold and boring that they invented some of the most toxic alcoholic beverages known to man. Most Viking raids were planned when they were drunk, so it is no wonder that they didn't go to anywhere important.

Lego - a term of abuse in most civilised countries. Denmark actually exports these ugly plastic bricks.

Gayowulf - Denmark's most famous 'hero' was a raving homersexual who spent most of his time walking around naked searching for something called 'Grendel', who was probably his 'furrie' boyfriend.

Hamlet, Prince of Denmark - made famous by Shakespeare, a whining suicidal aristocrat who spent most of his time talking to himself - he was actually the world's first Gothtard.

Hands un-Christian Andersen - a pediphile who wrote 'fairytales' as an excuse to molest children.

Government = a combination of the worst aspects of monarchy and communism. They have a queen and plenty of people on welfare.

Religion - most Danish people are Lutherans. Enough said.

YIC
Bryan.

Joshua 24:15
And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.