View Single Post
(#1794)
Old
Unsaved trash

iwannabelive is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 07-25-2010, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinnerNotSinner View Post
Our souls will always be at peace in Heaven, even after we leave our earthly bodies. I do not fear death because of this simple truth!

2 Corinthians 5
8We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

Psalm 23
6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

YOU (the sinner), on the other hand, will be condemned to eternal torment in Hell with the Devil as your only "friend". He will cause you immeasurable pain, that of which you have never experienced before.

Matthew 25
41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Now get your sorry ass to the introduction forum and start praying for forgiveness.

You see, you have a choice to make;

Matthew 25
46And these [the sinning faggots] shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
I've made my choice, im a proud dane. NOT a cock sucking, baby rapeing, shit eathing, God worshipping baptist...
cock suckers

But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.