View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Unsaved trash, repulisive teenaged demon

CAUTION - Underage Poster Rides the Short Bus

jackanapes is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jackanapes is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jackanapes is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jackanapes is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jackanapes is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jackanapes is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jackanapes is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Early Father's Day Gift Ideas - 05-04-2014, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistBethany View Post
Dear Ladies of Landover, I know Father's Day is a month away, but I saw an ad for the perfect gift and had to share. Perfect gift and perfect ad.
Wow that is a great gift. I think a child could make a picture of how they will obey their father. Or the child could do everything the father usually does as well as their own chores and cook for their father with a fancy gift. That's just the minimum, but it's a great gift idea Bethany.

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Revelation 12:9