X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What did Jesus say about homosexuality? Plenty! And He hates it!

Originally posted by Demonic Scottish Whore View Post
    If they were your friend you love them unconditionally. You people judge others for things they cannot help.
    Utter nonsense. If your gay friend raped a baby, would you still love him unconditionally and accept everything he does as good? Of course not.

Practicing homosexuality certainly is worse than raping a baby, homosexuality is specifically condemned by God time and time again, while baby rape only falls under generic biblical laws against rape and against harming children.

Any reasonable person will be able to put two and two together and warn their friends when they're doing something stupid.
    Leviticus 26:15-16
    And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

Comment

In this society it is not okay to say that. Rape is horrible whereas going gay is nothing, it's just who you love, you can't help who you fall I love with.
      Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

Comment

You are all incredibly dense, dense people! Seriously, you all need to take a step back and re-evaluate your lives.
        This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

Originally posted by demonjokester View Post
          You are all incredibly dense, dense people! Seriously, you all need to take a step back and re-evaluate your lives.
          Hmmm, who was that annoying little limey kid who was telling us not to judge the other day...?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by demonjokester View Post
            Why do you have such hate for honest Christians who are trying their hardest to live as the Bible(KJV1611) shows us Jesus wants?

It is very hard to be a True Christian(tm). For example, I have no personal problem with the gaywise. Some of the queers I used to know where some of the nicest, most genuine people I knew.

It was very hard to sever my friendships with them and to tell them how filthy their choice was when I was Saved(r) and washed in the Blood of the Lamb.

Once I read the Bible(KJV1611) and found that Leviticus 20:13 spelled out that Jesus wants them all dead as they are an abomination to The Lord I was shocked but as a Christian that is exactly what I must do.

If I did not I mayas well not call myself a Christian at all .

Jesus tells us that we must follow the whole of the BIble(KJV1611) and if we ignore one part we ignore it all.

2nd Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness"
            Deuteronomy 4:2 "Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you."
            Revelation 22:18-19 "For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."
            Psalm 12:6-7 "The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever."

What you are doing is to try to stop True Christians(tm) from having the freedom to follow our own religion .

That is a hate crime.

YIC
            1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

You would break friendships from people because of a book? Gay people are no diffrent from others. A lot of young gays are still virgin but you don't believe that, do you? Because if it isn't written in your little book, it isn't right. Am I correct in saying so? I believe I am. You have a rule for everything! What's the point. It's crazy.
              Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

Comment

You would break friendships from people because of a book?
                If that book was written by Jesus? Of course!

Gay people are no diffrent from others.
                Riiiight, lots of normal people like sticking things up their poop-chute and eating poopy and dressing in women's clothing.

A lot of young gays are still virgin but you don't believe that, do you?
                If they haven't acted on their deathstyle choice, they aren't gay yet.

Because if it isn't written in your little book, it isn't right.

You have a rule for everything! What's the point. It's crazy.
                Yes, rules are crazy. Might I suggest you move to Yemen? They have very few rules. You'd LOVE it there.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                sigpic

Comment

You would break friendships from people because of a book? Gay people are no diffrent from others. A lot of young gays are still virgin but you don't believe that, do you? Because if it isn't written in your little book, it isn't right. Am I correct in saying so? I believe I am. You have a rule for everything! What's the point. It's crazy.
                  As soon as I discovered that the gay men I knew wanted to rape my face and mouth I immediately ended contact and put a stop to my eager young Nephew from spending any time with them.

Are you saying I should let my clean limbed young Nephew hang around with a potential rape (anal) enthusiast?

That is despicable

What kind of monster are you?

All the best.
                  1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

If they dress in womans clothes they are transvestites not gays. Also gay people aren't rapist, some are, just like a lot of straight people. But you can't single them out for a few sickos. A lot of straight people have sex in that way. Also they are only gay if they are not virgin? So they could kiss men and that makes them still straight? That's what your telling me? That's illogical.

Comment

Passionate kissing is sex. Especially if it sexually excites them. Especially if bodily fluids are exchanged.
                      You must be a Bill "I did not have sex with that woman" Clinton fan. Just because he didn't put his pecker in her cooter, it was still sex.

Comment

Gay people are no diffrent from others.
                        Of course they are. They are abominations to LORD and because they chose to be gaysexuals they are going to hell. Even if we ignore that they are evil heathens on their way to damnation, what they do is not normal. They are not like humans. This nigra who tries to stop gaysexual epidemic in Godless Africa will explain to you what gaysexuals do. It's not normal

Comment

First, calling then that is racist. Second, they are human. They just chose love over a book that some people think is the word if God. If there even is one. Tell me exactly where did God come from guys? Detail. I am normal, gays are normal. Were all normal. Normal is merely a matter of perspective.

Comment

First, calling then that is racist.
                            It's not racist. Nigra (or negra and niglet for a little nigra) is politically correct term for black or nigger. We do not tolerate any racism on this Godly forum. Anyway, did you watch the video where that nigra boy was telling about gaysexual sex? Do you really think that is normal?

Comment

As I said. To me, I have no opinion on what the child says. But to some that would be normal. Its all about perspective, everything.

Comment

As I said. To me, I have no opinion on what the child says. But to some that would be normal. Its all about perspective, everything.
                                Don't be ignorant. Just press play and see it yourself. That nigra boy is no child, he is a pastor and official voice on Ugandan people.

Comment

Working...
                                X