X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pokemon Teaches Your Children Worship Satan

Originally posted by Jbund1 View Post
    I am sick of your, if they don't agree make them, attitude.
    There is lot of anger and hatred in your black heart. Is this ranting only because we caught you lying about that you have read the bible?

Comment

I am sick of your, if they don't agree make them, attitude.
      Allow me to explain this to you in a way you will understand as you are clearly a complete idiot.

THOUGHT EXPERIMENT #1

If there is a very busy road and a very young child is about to cross it, what would be the right thing to do?

Think about this a little.

Think about it some more.

There yet?

Right! You do everything in your power to prevent the child from crossing the road to prevent it from DYING A HORRIBLE DEATH!

THOUGHT EXPERIMENT #2

Now assume someone else is near the child but does the wrong thing and lets the child cross the road. The child dies. What does this make the person letting the child die?

Think about this a little.

Think about it some more.

There yet?

Right! That person is THE BIGGEST ASSHOLE IN THE UNIVERSE!

THOUGHT EXPERIMENT #3

(Your head is probably hurting by now. That's normal, since you never used it before. We're almost there though so hang on a little longer.)

Now imagine the worst fate imaginable. Eternal torture by burning alive in utter agony for not 100 years, not 1000 years, not 1.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000 years but for all eternity.

Now imagine good people trying to prevent this from happening (Christians).

Now imagine bad people (you) sabotaging those Christians thereby dooming billions of people to eternal torture in the fires of Hell.

And now the final step. What does that make you? ...
      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

...bigger than Jesus?

Comment

...bigger than Jesus?
          Cranky Old Man: I think that with your thought experiments you've managed to overload the few connections that existed in that empty space between Jbund1's ears. He (she? it?) didn't make much sense from the beginning, but now he has completely lost it.
          God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
          True Christians are Perfect!
          True Christian™ Love.
          Salvation™ made Easy!
          You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
          Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
          Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
          Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
          Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
          The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
          Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
          God HATES Rational Thinking!
          True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Wow how come my cousins likes pokemon? It's some evolution crap. Not only that, it's also animal abuse.
            Obey God or else you will go to hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
              I beg your pardon? What do you think God means when He says to lean not on our own understanding, but to trust Him (Proverbs 3:5)? Or what about when He warns us the people who trust themselves are fools (Proverbs 28:26)? What about when He reminds us that trusting in ourselves is naught but an exercise in deceit (Jeremiah 17:9)? Do you think He is joking?
              he shows us a path its on us to follow it there is no hell after the war we all go to heaven and satan locked away

Comment

Originally posted by acepryo View Post
                he shows us a path its on us to follow it there is no hell after the war we all go to heaven and satan locked away
                Acepyro, I'm not sure where you're coming from, as your posts are very terse. I'm unclear on whether you're a mormon or whether you believe all religions lead to God. I think the latter, going by the above post. You see, God has shown us the path in the Bible. Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me" (Jn 14:6). It is on us to follow the path, but if you don't, you will end up in hell, a place of eternal torment (Mk 9:43-48). Satan will be locked away during the Millennium (Rev 20:1-6), if that's what you're referring to, but afterward he will be cast into the lake of fire, along with all unbelievers.

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
                Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

I have no idea what war you're talking about. Perhaps Armageddon? Anyway, if you look at the verses I've provided, there is no reason to think the Bible teaches everyone will go to heaven. In fact, Jesus tells us few will find eternal life.

Mat 7:13-14 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

This is the Bible's take on the matter. If you understand the Bible differently, please quote Scripture to support your point of view. If you think God has shown us the path in some other source, such as the Book of Mormon, please tell us why we should trust that source, since it is clearly at odds with the Bible. If you think all religions lead to God, and Christianity is just one way, please explain why Jesus would have said He was the only way to God and whoever wasn't for Him was against Him (Mat 12:30). The God depicted in the Bible tolerates no rivals.

Ex 34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

This is the God I worship, the God I'm headed to spend eternity with, not some God who is so powerless he can't even communicate properly with mankind but gives joos one message, Christians another, muslims another, buddhists another, hindus another, etc. If the same God is behind all the holy books of all the world's religions, why would He give them all contradictory messages and, in most cases, tell them there was only one way to please Him?
                sigpicMt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies

Comment

i would like to join this church

Comment

I'm going to summarize what the Pokemon franchise actually is.
                    Lets say we are in a fictional world where we call these creatures Pokemon instead of animals. We'll call them the Pokemon. These Pokemon have different powers. Us humans (humans. That means that we are still ourselves, going on our daily lives, but with Pokemon) live along with the Pokemon, some of us using them to do daily tasks or even evil stuff, the majority befriending the Pokemon. Some even have Pokemon as pets! So we STUFF those Pokemon into tiny red and white balls and make them fight each other (major overstatements. What really happens is that we make some Pokemon our pets, give them a comfy home inside a Pokeball, and let them battle other Pokemon in order to strengthen the bond of friendship between human and Pokemon. Doesn't really look that way, but that's how it is).
                    In fact, what I want to ask is HOW does this connect to 'worshiping Satan'?
                    The whole back story of Pokemon does not reflect anything Satanic. As you see, it's only a fictional universe. Creativity is allowed in Christianity, is it not?
                    Shut up now, admin. This is MY space. I do whatever the hell I want with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatchet Haro View Post
                      I'm going to summarize what the Pokemon franchise actually is.
                      Lets say we are in a real world where we call these creatures Pokemon instead of animals. We'll call them the Pokemon. These Pokemon have different powers. Us humans (humans. That means that we are still ourselves, going on our daily lives, but with Pokemon) live along with the Pokemon, some of us using them to do daily tasks or even evil stuff, the majority befriending the Pokemon. Some even have Pokemon as pets! So we STUFF those Pokemon into tiny red and white balls and make them fight each other (major overstatements. What really happens is that we make some Pokemon our pets, give them a comfy home inside a Pokeball, and let them battle other Pokemon in order to strengthen the bond of friendship between human and Pokemon. Doesn't really look that way, but that's how it is).
                      In fact, what I want to ask is HOW does this connect to 'worshiping Satan'?
                      The whole back story of Pokemon does not reflect anything Satanic. As you see, it's only a real universe. Creativity is allowed in Christianity, is it not?
                      *AHEM* Please replace 'real' with 'f!ctional'. This forum is too authoritarian to let us say 'f!ctional'.

Comment

authoritarian

That's a pretty big word for a retard, I'm impressed. I guess that R.I.F program is finally paying off.

Comment

Firstly, I am not a retard. My own intelligence and my brain development is very normal, thank you. Even by your own standards that disability = retarded, my physical build is very well, thank you. Please. This is not the thread on whether I'm a retard or not.
                          Besides, I do not know what an R.I.F program is.
                          Also, you do not see me insulting you. Stop insulting me.

Comment

Firstly, I am not a retard. My own intelligence and my brain development is very normal, thank you. Even by your own standards that disability = retarded, my physical build is very well, thank you. Please. This is not the thread on whether I'm a retard or not.
                            Besides, I do not know what an R.I.F program is.
                            Also, you do not see me insulting you. Stop insulting me.
                            I don't get, why would an adult play pokymon? It's a kids game: how is this better from an adult playing with young children in the play park?

That's real creepy, right there

YIC
                            1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
                              I don't get, why would an adult play pokymon? It's a kids game: how is this better from an adult playing with young children in the play park?

That's real creepy, right there

YIC
                              I got a partial answer to that. Funnily enough, while at first it sounds childish, it's actually pretty fun. Why would an adult play a kid's game is because the game is fun and interesting enough.
                              Why would a KID play an ADULT's game (like all those bloody games such as Call of Duty)? I guess it's because of the maturing society. I'm fine with teenagers playing those games because they're mature enough to know not to imitate the in-game behaviour (I sometimes play Planetside 2 and Team Fortress 2(I pretty much don't play it now)). But KIDS just imitate the behaviour of the adults, swearing, mocking, even the obscene poses.
                              Sorry. Off topic.

Comment

I'm fine with teenagers playing those games because they're mature enough....
                                Not so. Teenagers are idiots. As myalination of the brain in not complete untill the early 20s, teenagers or demonstrably mentally deficient compared to people 10 years older.

The obsession with masturbation, ego centric behaviour and troop culture (gangs) as well as hopeless crushes and consequent allegations to the authorities on un obtainable people (teachers, builders, psychotherapist, to name but three).

Teenagers are not mature, by definition. In fact the very use of the word 'mature' has been shown in test to drop dramatically in frequency as age reaches >20 (>45 in women).

Don't be so self involved, have a wash, stop touching yourself and go to a decent (Baptist) church and you will be fine untill you reach your majority and can be trusted to make decisions.

All the best,

YIC
                                1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Working...
                                X