View Single Post
(#594)
Old
Unsaved trash, Nazi Pervert

The AIDS Rapist

krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES IRELAND! - 10-22-2013, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Taylor View Post
What do transvestites have to do with anything? This thread is about the bog trotting, drunken child molesting Irish. Not lady boys.

So far you have be identified as an alchemist, a scatologist and now a queer! Take your perversions elsewhere, like Thailand or the heathen Philippines, Hienrich, we don't want our House sullied by them.

I shall pray that you see the light, Hienrich.

YIC
TT
I know, this is futile, but there is some part of me that just wouldn't give up. Look here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transitivity

I am referreing to the first meaning:

A binary relation is transitive if whenever A is related to B and B is related to C, then A is related to C, for all A, B, and C in the domain of the relation.

What you are referring to is
Transvestism

Look it up (wikipedia is sufficient), so you don't get confused next time.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.