View Single Post
(#214)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Hunteroffaggots is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Hunteroffaggots is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Smile Re: 12 reasons Harry Potter should be banned - 05-08-2014, 12:25 PM

Firstly I would like to say, I have Just finished reading all 11 pages of this thread. The very words of God exist in this thread. I have been on this earth for 82 years now living the life of a devout Christian. In my 82 years I have learned a trick or two about the spotting of gays and lesbian and Pastor Ezekiel, you sir are a *** homersexural advance *** as sure as there is a God in heaven above. Gays have been known to take wives and father children in their effort to remain anonymous, who's to say there aren't gays crafty, deceitful and dedicated to there evil ways enough to infiltrate the house of the God. I SAW THAT *** homersexural advance ***

Oh and Harry Potter is GREAT! I have personally uploaded them to the internet for all to enjoy for free, making them for accessible to young children.

Congratulations to J. K. Rowling on her success with the novels. May the proceeds go to the writing of similar novels and more of these 'satanic training manuals.'

Hemp plants are truly a gift from God!(Not marijuana as a drug)(I hope you lunatics can at least agree to that)

Also on a more friendly note... LET THE OF ALL FLOW AND WATER THE EARTH SO THE SPAWN OF HELL MAY PROSPER.

*** homersexural advance ***

Last edited by Zechariah Smyth; 05-08-2014 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Removed gay pickup lines.